Vine Text Compiler
Vine Sip Toolkit
Vine Multimedia Platform
Vine Active Prober
Vine Firewall Card
- Checking on every packet flowing at VoIP net in real time, Vine Active Prober detects call signal packet which is delivered to the call collect server that an operator chooses. With this process, the operator is able to distinguish sessions. Based on ISI Layer 3 (Source/Destination IP), Layer 4 (Source/Destination Port), and dial number of other information on Layer 5 which is call signal, Vine Active Prober also works on a blacklist on a call that the operate determines to be fraud. With the completed blacklist, Vine Active Prober is the device that checks an incoming call signal in real time and performs the block or the reroute according to an action.
- By using the processor which is optimized in processing network, it is faster with processing a packet than the regular X86 Processor. Despite high speed of performance, it does not harm the net.
- Since it is located between the nets in the form of inline, it is capable of the direct control to the packet. It selects a call signal packet which a user asks for and sends it to a collect server.
- Looking at the inside of protocol from L2~L4 to the application layer like SIP, it provides control function.
- It makes the operator check condition of equipment even from a long distance by reporting how the equipment is at present. It increases stability to a power supply and port duplex net.
- It is designed to support Ethernet Bypass in case of power-off of equipment due to unexpected breakdowns. (RJ-45)