Vine Text Compiler
Vine Sip Toolkit
Vine Multimedia Platform
Vine Active Prober
Vine Firewall Card
- Vine Firewall Card is an optional device to protect network environment existing between two service providers in the interworking system and VoIP Core network seen between backbone network and access network. As routing VoIP Media Resource and supporting the encoding function between nets, it either encodes media from telephone network without the encoding function or makes encoded media from another net communicate on the phone without the encoding function.
- Useable, connected do the regular X86 Server in the form of NIC Interface, applied with the processor which is optimized in processing network.
- Instead of sending media packet to Host, it directly works on it. Here, the host gets less overloaded.
-By supporting routing function to media, it connects packet from outside to inside. It is also capable of selecting routing to send the packet from the outside back to where it comes from.
- The standard of the encoding is available for SRTP (RFC 3711) and the encoding method follows the international standard and domestic standard, ARIA.
- It works splendidly for encoding mass packet by supporting hardware encoding.